FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Jennifer Gaudet
The Traveling NP
Can’t get into your doctor to be seen?
Convenience is a major part of our society; healthcare should be no different!
Wichita, KS: The Traveling NP announced today they can offer patients the ability to be seen conveniently from the comfort of their own home. A new medical practice, The Traveling NP provides virtual and mobile exams for both established AND immediate care.
“I worked in retail health for several years and recently received a lot of feedback from patients that their primary care provider had retired and closed their practice. So many of these patients were left scrambling to find new offices to establish care, even rationing medications.” says Jennifer Gaudet, APRN at The Traveling NP. “The Traveling NP was created to help serve my community. I want to fill that gap in care.”
Features and benefits of The Traveling NP include:
• Establish care and build a strong relationship with one primary care provider.
• Immediate care available.
• Non-traditional hours. Any appointment needed outside of posted hours only requires a phone call. Early mornings, late evenings, and weekend availability.
• Virtual and mobile exams can be held anywhere, whether it be your home, office, etc.
• Lab services are available.
• All notes can be sent to your PCP for continuity of care.
• All major credit cards are accepted, including HSA/FSA.
The Traveling NP exams are available for $50. For more information or to schedule an exam, visit www.TheTravelingNP.com or email email@example.com.
About The Traveling NP: Jennifer Gaudet, APRN is owner and provider at The Traveling NP. Gaudet established her practice after hearing from patients struggling to find care. The Traveling NP offers virtual services as well as home or office visits in Wichita and the surrounding areas. Gaudet has served her community as a Nurse Practitioner since 2017 after over a decade as a nurse.
“In an age where the average consumer manages nearly all aspects of life online, it’s a no-brainer that healthcare should be just as convenient, accessible and safe as online banking.” - Jonathan Linkous